Saturday, December 8, 2012

HELP!?

OK, SO I AM, LIKE, SEVEN BOOKS AWAY FROM COMPLETING THE UK AND IRELAND COLLECTION OF THE SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT BOOKS. ALL I NEED IS:
  • Skulduggery Pleasant (Collins Reader)
  • Playing With Fire (Large Paperback)
  • Dark Days (Mass-market paperback with the number)
  • Mortal Coil (Large Paperback)
  • Death Bringer (Large Paperback)
  • Death Bringer (Collector’s Edition Hardback)
AND THEN I NEED Mortal Coil Collector’s Edition Hardback, but I can’t find it anywhere! Someone outbid me on eBay just now, and it’s so depressing knowing I can’t complete my collection because someone put a bid on seconds before it ended and D:
Anyway, if anyone knows where I can get a Mortal Coil Collector’s Edition Hardback, let me know? Or if you have one and are willing to trade? I have three MC hardbacks, for absolutely no reason. One is even signed…And I would actually be willing to trade that (it’s not made out to anyone) so if any lovely person has any idea as to where I can get this please let me know and I will love you 5evr!

yeahthat’sallthankyou.

Oh, please e-mail me (lucianscath@gmail.com), tweet me (@LuScath), message me on one of my Facebook accounts (Jordan Robyn Mangnall or Luciana Scáth) or leave me a message on Tumlr (yourheadisaturnip.tumblr.com) or even comment below. Thank you, guys, you're amazing! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment