Wednesday, November 21, 2012

BECAUSE I'M LAZYYYYYY...


I'm going to write a simple dedication because I feel really lazy, today.

I'm sure a lot of you know that Sam guy I used to be really good friends with... Well, today he and I started talking again. After months of him ignoring me and I hadn't known why he was ignoring me. Anyway, he and I walked down to Biology today and it was like everything was back to how it used to be; it was as though nothing had ever really happened...

Horrible things were said when he and I fell out. It even came to the point of hatred between the two of us. Nobody knew what actually happened and nobody does, still. 

Nothing can tear apart friendship forever. Once something is there, it’s never gone.

So I want to dedicate to the strength of friendship and the strong friendships I already have.

Friendships have their ups and their downs; friends will stand by each other through thick and thin. Friends might fight, but we’re humans. Conflict is like second nature, in my opinion. No matter what happens and no matter how many things change, one thing that will <i> always </i> stay the same is my love – I’ll never stop loving my friends. No matter how hard I try, I can’t forget any of you and I will love each and every one of you until the day I die – I promise.

And just a reminder to some of the most perfect people in my life:

Flame, you’re hot. Your name says so! *points to name* Flames are hot because they’re fire and fire is hot. You are, therefore, hot, no matter what you say.

Sparky, you’re a bright spark. It’s not just your smile that’s bright – it’s everything about you. Your personality is so bright and you’re you. You is the best thing anybody can be. Never change, Sparx.

Star, bubbles. Just, bubbles.

Le Gang, soggy cherry flavoured iced baguettes covered in hundreds and thousands. You’re welcome. Also, I love you guys so much! You’re never afraid to be yourselves! Keep smiling and, don’t lose hope!

Kallista, you’re perfect. That’s all there is to it.

Lynxia, you are too perfect and amazingly wonderful for life itself! You’re tremendous, never change, ok?

And last, but certainly not least, Zath. You’re you. And you is perfect. Don’t die!


To everyone I may have forgotten, you’re perfect. Be happy, be true, be you! ‘I love you all, even those of you I don’t particularly like.’

1 comment:

  1. Lucy, you always make me smile... It's not good for me!

    P.S. It's Death, different name!

    ReplyDelete