Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm Terrible At Thinking Up Names For Things

Sometimes I want to give in. I want to end it all. I'll see no point in life and from time to time I'll find myself with a blade against my wrist or, even worse, too many tablets in my hand...

Sometimes I'll see no reason for living... (Especially at the moment...)

Then I feel something dragging me back...something stopping me, despite my emotions. Something making me hold onto life, giving me hope that things will get better. I once made a promise that I would never kill myself, because an incredibly good friend of mine told me that he actually couldn't live without me in his life. He said he'd kill himself if I wasn't alive, because it was impossible to live without me. I know, it's a little over the top. And I know I'm not worth it. But I made that promise. And that isn't the sole reason that I'm still alive...

Every single Bloglandian, Facebookian, Chation, Twitterian.. every single Skuttlebug gave me purpose. The Skulduggery Pleasant fandom is my favourite fandom by far! You're the nicest bunch of people I've ever known. Some of you have been brought together by a need for survival, others by fear, but all of us by a book... Who knew that a series of books could save so many lives and so much hurt? I know I would never have thought that a book about a skeleton detective would have changed my life as much as it has...

I know that nobody has life easy. And everyone has problems. But I also know that none of you are alone in life. I might not live near you, or go to your school, I might not even live in your country...I may never meet you, but that will never make me stop caring. 

I wish I could thank each and every one of you in person, but I can't. So, for now, this will have to do...

Thank you to every single person that takes notice of this. Don't lose hope, don't die and be brave. I love you, never forget I'll be there for you. Always.

You're perfect...

1 comment: