Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Special Day

Today is a very important day. It's the celebration of the birth of one of the most kind-hearted, beautiful people I've ever known. Every day of her life should be celebrated, to be honest. She brightens up everybody's day with how bubbly and cheerful she is.
She is there for everyone that needs her and welcomes each new person with a smile and hugs, which is much more than I can do.
She is truly an inspiration and a heroine. I wish I could put into words how amazingly brilliant this beautiful young woman is, but it's impossible. Words will never be able to explain how truly wonderful she is.
Everyone she meets she treats with the utmost of respect. She's so lovable, even I managed to form a positive opinion on her quickly - and I am far from positive!
Anyway, today is incredibly important because it's Kallista Pendragon's birthday. Kallista is irreplaceable. Now I've met her, I can't imagine life without her.

Happy birthday, Kal. I hope you have a magnificent day, because you deserve a tremendous day! However, if it was up to me, you'd have fantastic days all the time, because that's what you deserve.

Happy birthday, my dear! Love you lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment