Sunday, November 4, 2012

One Thing

Don't tell me not to cry over someone I love. Don't tell me to stop caring. Don't tell me that I'm not feeling the way I feel. Don't tell me it's over, when nothing was even there.

I don't even think you'll read this, but I have to say it. I love you and nothing is going to change that. And, for me, love is so difficult and only one person that reads this blog truly understands why.

I love you and if that's not a good enough reason to even try to be friends, I don't know what is.

I've always been taught that love is something worth fighting for. So I did everything I could then to fight for you to stay in my life and I still will fight. I'll fight to the very end, because I need you in my life...

2 comments:

  1. I love you Lucy. I will always need you in my life. You have helped me so much. I will always fight for you, if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, I love you! You are my best friend! I wish I was still on the blog to talk to my sister... I miss you! I feel really bad about our rough times... I will never not feel guilty about being such a jerk to you when I was still a newbie...

    I am so very sorry...

    ReplyDelete