Monday, September 24, 2012

All alone...


Music is magical.

You may not think so, but music is a way to escape reality. To drown out the sounds of shouting and screaming. It can take you away from everything. Headphones in, music on, turn it up loud and you’re gone. The outside world doesn’t exist anymore. Everything is so much nicer. No shouting, no screaming, no hurting…No insults.

Just like books, music is important to me. It helps me escape the world I’m trapped in that’s called ‘reality’. Music lets me escape from the outside world. All the fights and arguments I hear everyday just fade away as they’re consumed by the music I listen to. From metal to Korean pop, it all has an effect.

Metallica, for example, help me get rid of my anger. Their music is so amazing. I love Metallica! Metallica, Anthrax, Iron Maiden, Megadeath, Linkin Park, Muse…I listen to a lot of music. I’ll listen to what reflects my mood, a lot of the time. Because when I have no words of my own, I know that music will be able to do the talking for me. There’s a song for every mood. There’s a song for every tear, every smile and every laugh.

Music is an art. It’s magical; you just have to believe it…






 

Music can show how you feel. Just like writing. Just like reading. Just like talking. Just like dancing. Except, all you have to do is listen…

Music can prove that you’re not on your own and music proves I’m not alone- together we’re invincible, apparently. Muse just said so themselves.

Music can be the help that you need when there's no-one else left...It's always going to be there. Trust me, I'd know...

2 comments:

  1. Its so true...

    Music can lift and crash you. It is an essential part of all humans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Muse and Linkin Park, they get me outta that bad place where I go and find it hard to return from...

    ReplyDelete